A truly beautifully presented substantial 4 bedroom detached family home in show home condition that is as dependable as it is solid, Set in the new desirable and popular part of Hamilton, the newly built Shrewsbury, built in 2018 by Redrow is of exceptional building work and design. Clever design choices make the most of the space available to provide ample room for family living, making life an absolute pleasure.
A spacious lounge and open-plan kitchen/dining area make gathering together as a family easy, while a separate ground floor WC and utility room ensures that rooms are kept looking sleek. Fitted AEG appliances include a double oven, gas hob , fridge/freezer and dishwasher. The Lounge and kitchen benefits from underfloor heating and has tiling. All 4 bedrooms are generously sized to accommodate double beds, with the master bedroom benefiting from an en-suite bathroom that is as luxurious as it is useful and a separate family bathroom with shower. Additional features such as the integral garage contribute to the extreme functionality of this home. With charming, modern décor choices, this is truly a home for today’s family. All blinds are included in the property. There are desirable local schools within the area. Convenience shops, public house, lifestyle amenities, countryside walks, travel links and places of interest are all within easy reach. Viewing strongly advised.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
5. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Zest Properties Ltd nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. Free Valuation: Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your own property. Please contact Zest Properties to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify your financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.