A beautifully presented 3 bedroom Family home, located in the highly popular area of Birstall. Situated in a quiet location and close to local supermarkets and schools. This spacious property benefits from a lovely modern fully fitted kitchen with fitted integrated appliances including, built in dishwasher, hob and oven. Downstairs wc, large open plan living room / Dining room with patio leading into the garden, further benefiting from gas central heating and access to spacious carpeted loft. A modern separate family Bathroom with shower, 2 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes to the master bedroom and a single bedroom. The property has been decorated to a good standard throughout. To the rear of the property there is a lawned garden and a detached single garage to the side with off road parking. Great Links to City Centre and Bus routes. Viewing highly recommended. Must be seen to be really appreciated. No upward Chain
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavor to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalizing their offer to purchase.
5. Disclaimer: These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither Zest Properties (UK) LTD nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
6. Free Valuation: Thinking of selling? We would be delighted to provide you with a free market appraisal/valuation of your own property. Please contact Zest Properties to arrange a mutually convenient appointment.
Under the Property Misdescription Act 1991 we endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer of contract. The seller does not make any representations to give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. Services, fittings and equipment referred to in the sales details have not been tested (unless otherwise stated) and no warranty can be given as to their condition. We strongly recommend that all the information which we provide about the property is verified by yourself or your advisers. Under the Estate Agency Act 1991 you will be required to give us financial information in order to verify your financial position before we can recommend any offer to the vendor.